* AIG may allow government to take control of assets - source * U.S. government may convert $40 bln into shares * China may still be interested in assets * U.S. Senate sets AIG March 5 hearing date * Bids for various AIG assets due Friday By Michael Flaherty and Paritosh Bansal HONG KONG/NEW YORK, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Beleaguered U.S. insurance giant American International Group may allow the U.S. government to take control of certain assets should the sale of stakes in various ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-AIG mulls further govt stakes as auction deadline looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.