* American Axle steep loss worsened by one-time charges * ArvinMeritor cutting 1,250 jobs; 7 pct of workers * ArvinMeritor reviewing alternatives * Shrs of American Axle jump 34 pct, ArvinMeritor also up By Soyoung Kim and Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted a steep loss on Friday, while car and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc announced a new round of job cuts amid a deep slump in auto sales. Shares of American Axle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-American Axle posts loss, ArvinMeritor cuts jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.