* GDP rises 8.6 percent on year, 0.4 percent vs Q2 * Nov industry surges 12.8 pct on year, 3.9 pct vs Oct By Helen Popper BUENOS AIRES, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Argentine industrial output surged last month, stoking sustained economic growth that clocked 8.6 percent in the third quarter -- one of the Latin America's briskest rates, data showed on Friday. Confirming a figure given earlier in the week by President Cristina Fernandez, the INDEC national statistics agency said industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Argentine factory output soars, stokes brisk growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642