* Auto parts makers post steep losses * Auto dealers post sharp decline in profits * Companies warn of continued weakness in auto market * Cutting costs, boosting liquidity key priority * Shares mixed following results By Poornima Gupta and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Leading auto parts suppliers posted steep losses while U.S. dealership groups reported sharp declines in earnings on Thursday as a deepening slump in auto sales forced a new round of cost cutting and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Auto parts makers, dealers hit by car sales slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642