* April GDP flat vs 0.3 percent growth in March * Flat reading tops forecast of 0.1 pct decline * Auto sector drags manufacturing and wholesale trade * Mining sector strength provides some offset (Adds analyst comment, market reaction) By Louise Egan OTTAWA, June 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economy stalled in April, setting the stage for a weak second quarter, as supply disruptions caused by Japan's earthquake and tsunami triggered a slump in the key auto manufacturing sector. Gross ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Auto sector slump stalls Canadian economy in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642