* Bundesbank now sees 2010 GDP growth of around 3 pct * IG Metall will likely seek 4.5-8 pct rise for steelworkers * No wage spiral likely - economist (Combines Bundesbank, steel pay series; adds comment, background) By Annika Breidthardt BERLIN, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Germany's economy will bounce back quickly this year, its central bank said on Thursday, as a union for the steel industry that has played a key role in the country's recovery pressed to share the spoils via a hefty pay ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Buba ups German growth view, union seeks big raise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.