* Canada GDP flat in July * Analysts had expected a 0.5 pct rise, still optimistic * July producer prices up on gasoline, coal OTTAWA, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economy did not grow in July, figures showed on Wednesday, but analysts stayed cautiously optimistic that the third quarter will still show mild expansion. After a 0.1 percent increase in June, gross domestic product was flat in July, Statistics Canada said. Strength in manufacturing and wholesale sales was offset by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Canada economy flat in July but optimism remains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.