By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Canadian factory sales fared better than expected in September, suggesting the third quarter may have brought a respite from the dismal economic growth rates of the first half of the year. But evidence that financial market volatility is taking a toll on consumer confidence in the fourth quarter also emerged on Friday, with home sales plummeting to a six-year low in October. Statistics Canada said on Friday that manufacturing sales inched up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Canada economy solid before crisis hit, data show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.