* Canada returns to goods surplus with U.S. after deficits * Improved trade seen boosting Q4 GDP * Energy and autos lead export gains * Nine-month budget gap grows on tax cuts, stimulus * Ottawa to unveil deficit-reduction plan March 4 By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Canada's current account deficit narrowed in the fourth quarter as it sold more oil and cars to the United States, but the government's budget shortfall did the opposite, swelling at year-end as it headed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Canada maintains twin deficits in fourth quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642