* GDP grows 0.4 percent in November * Factory prices rise 0.7 percent in December (Recasts, adds details, market reaction, quotes) By Leah Schnurr OTTAWA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Canada's economy racked up the strongest growth since March 2010 in November and solidified expectations for a more robust economic performance in the fourth quarter. The economy grew 0.4 percent in November due to increased oil and gas extraction as well as higher wholesale and retail prices, Statistics Canada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Canada November GDP strengthens, signals Q4 growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642