By Louise Egan OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada's economy appears headed for slower growth but analysts are betting that won't stop the Bank of Canada raising interest rates this summer as warnings of inflationary pressure continue to flash. Economic growth stalled unexpectedly in April, coming in flat from March due to a downturn in wholesale trade, manufacturing and oil and natural gas exploration, Statistics Canada said on Friday. Market operators had expected a 0.2 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Canada rate hike seen despite stalled growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.