* Growth is fastest since Q4 1999 at annual rate * Robust March growth signals good hand-off to Q2 * Confirms expectations of rate hike on Tuesday * Producer prices edge higher on metals products By Louise Egan OTTAWA, May 31 (Reuters) - Canada's economy expanded at the fastest clip in more than a decade in the first quarter, fueling expectations that on Tuesday the Bank of Canada will become the first G7 country to raise interest rates since the start of the recession. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Canada recovery zooms, rate hike widely expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642