* Renault H1 loss worse-than-expected on plunging sales * Global autos market seen contracting 12 pct in 2009 * Mazda Q1 loss at 28 bln yen vs 36.9 bln consensus estimate * Mitsubishi Q1 loss at 29.6 bln yen vs 26 bln consensus * MAN says new orders for trucks down 58 pct in unit terms By Helen Massy-Beresford and Chang-Ran Kim PARIS/TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault on Thursday posted a worse-than-expected loss on for the first half in line with results at its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Car and truck maker losses mount, outlooks steadier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.