* Gov't, Chrysler lenders have deal in principle-sources * Deal would cut $6.9 bln debt in exchange for $2 bln cash * Lenders doing due-diligence on deal-source * Fiat says decision on alliance due Thursday By Poornima Gupta and Caren Bohan DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury and Chrysler LLC's secured lenders have reached the framework of a deal that would wipe out $6.9 billion of the automaker's debt in exchange for $2 billion in cash, people with knowledge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Chrysler lenders, gov't set deal framework-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642