(Wraps stories, adds Eckrodt resigning, Schrempp in China) By Christiaan Hetzner and Rhee So-eui FRANKFURT/SEOUL, April 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp has no intention of resigning, the automaker said on Monday, after last week's move to abandon Mitsubishi Motors left its Asian plans in disarray. A spokesman said newspaper reports that the future of Schrempp, whose dream of building a global automotive group became a nightmare for shareholders, would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Daimler CEO stands firm as Asia plans unravel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642