* Cerberus demands compensation for Chrysler deal * Demand is for more than $7.2 billion * Cerberus says Daimler mismanaged vehicle financing * Daimler says Cerberus position 'difficult to comprehend' By Maria Sheahan and Kevin Krolicki FRANKFURT/DETROIT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Cerberus [CBS.UL] is demanding more than $7 billion from Daimler AG over losses that followed its 2007 acquisition of Chrysler LLC in a bitter dispute that could overshadow a plea for U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Daimler, Cerberus spar over Chrysler decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.