(Combines earlier stories, adds CFO, analyst comments) By Alexander Huebner and Chang-Ran Kim STUTTGART/TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG is pulling the plug on its stake in Mitsubishi Motors , leaving the German-U.S. company's bid to become a global car maker in disarray and casting doubt over the Japanese firm's future. DaimlerChrysler said late on Thursday it would not inject new funds into a proposed capital increase and rescue plan for Mitsubishi Motors Corp after it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-DaimlerChrysler pulls plug on Mitsubishi Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.