* Stark encouraged by improvements in money markets * Draghi says global recovery under threat * Weber say stimulus not appropriate in Germany By Marc Jones and James Mackenzie FRANKFURT/ROME, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Two top ECB policymakers warned about the risks of currency wars on Thursday as Board member Juergen Stark flagged up improvements in money markets a day after the ECB inched forward its exit strategy. Forward-looking data this month have suggested Europe's recovery is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-ECB officials warn of "currency war" risks to growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642