(Recasts with Sarkozy quotes, British protests, background) By Jan Strupczewski and Marcin Grajewski BRUSSELS, May 28 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers will not back tax changes to cushion the blow of soaring oil prices despite French calls for such action and a wave of fuel price protests in France and Britain, a top EU official said. Euro zone finance ministers and European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet, or the Eurogroup, meet on Monday morning in Frankfurt for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-EU to keep fuel taxes despite price protests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642