By Mark Felsenthal WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - Economic growth in much of the United States was modest between the end of February and mid-April, while prices were generally stable, the Federal Reserve said on Wednesday. "Most Federal Reserve districts noted only modest or moderate expansion in economic activity since the previous report" on March 7, the Fed said in its Beige Book summary of economic conditions. The Beige Book is based on reports by the 12 regional Federal Reserve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Fed's Beige Book-most areas grew only modestly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.