By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat followed DaimlerChrysler's forecast-beating third-quarter performance with stronger trading results on Wednesday, both confounding tough global car markets. Fiat reported a much narrower third-quarter loss for its core auto unit, beating analysts' forecasts and helping it post a profit at group level. That followed surprisingly good numbers late on Tuesday from DaimlerChrysler, whose operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Fiat, Daimler Q3 numbers cheer car sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642