* France takes stake in car parts maker Valeo * Govt wants to appoint representatives to board of bank * Germany says state is not the best entrepreneur By Matthias Blamont PARIS, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The French state took a stake in troubled car parts maker Valeo and said it wanted to put its officials on the board of a newly merged bank on Wednesday in its latest efforts to help domestic companies survive the financial crisis. President Nicolas Sarkozy has been active in defending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-France takes Valeo stake, tightens grip on bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.