* Nuclear crisis compounds disaster from quake, tsunami * French experts to aid embattled Tepco nuclear operator * US to send robots to explore volatile reactor core By Shinichi Saoshiro and Yoko Nishikawa TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - France and the United States are to help Japan in its battle to contain radiation from a crippled nuclear complex where plutonium finds have raised public alarm over the world's worst atomic crisis since Chernobyl in 1986. The high-stakes operation at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-France, U.S. to help Japan in nuclear crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642