* GM board set to meet as soon as Wednesday * Company cancels meeting with noteholders * GM shares set to open 10 pct lower By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON/DETROIT, May 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Wednesday that a crucial bond exchange proposal failed to gain enough support and that its board of directors would meet to review the automaker's options, clearing the path for what would be the largest U.S. industrial bankruptcy ever. GM said in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-GM bond deadline passes, bankruptcy seen near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.