* GM bankruptcy filing planned for Monday in New York * U.S. government would own 60 percent of "new GM" * Judge clears sale of Chrysler assets to Fiat-led group * Obama to speak on auto industry on Monday (For Reuters coverage on autos, click [ID:nCARS1) By Kevin Krolicki and John Crawley DETROIT/WASHINGTON, June 1 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will file for bankruptcy later on Monday, U.S. officials said, forcing the 100-year-old automaker once seen as a symbol of American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-GM to file for bankruptcy, Chrysler sale cleared" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642