* Saab future up in the air after sale talks collapse * GM to show revamp plans to Opel labour leaders * GM Europe's Reilly says Ruesselheim site is key By Johan Sennero and Angelika Gruber STOCKHOLM/WIESBADEN, Nov 25 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] was grappling with the future of two European units on Wednesday, seeking options for Saab after a sale collapsed and preparing to show unions its Opel restructuring plan. The U.S. automaker, which emerged from bankruptcy in July ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-GM grapples with Saab, Opel futures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.