* GM bondholders approve debt-for-equity exchange * Chapter 11 filing expected Monday morning in New York * Questions remain over GM's future * Auto sales for May seen bleak By Nick Carey and Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, May 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and the U.S. government finalized plans on Sunday for the battered company to reorganize, setting the stage for America's largest-ever industrial bankruptcy and heralding a new and uncertain era for the No. 1 U.S. automaker. GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-GM trundles toward bankruptcy, but questions remain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.