* GDP grows 0.3 pct after stalling in July * Bank of Canada rates seen on hold into 2011 * Finance Minister warns of U.S. housing drag * Sept producer prices rise 0.2 pct, raw materials fall By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Canada's economic recovery picked up speed again in August after stalling in July, but third-quarter growth is still on track to be the weakest since the rebound began, according to figures released on Friday. Statistics Canada said gross domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Growth resumes in Canada but U.S. woes threaten" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642