* Honda sees FY op profit Y400 bln vs consensus Y500 bln * Sees rise in US sales outweighing softer Japan, EU markets * SAIC posts biggest quarterly net ever of 2.88 bln yuan * Honda sheds 1.5 pct ahead of results, SAIC up 2.9 pct By Chang-Ran Kim and Fang Yan TOKYO/SHANGHAI, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co forecast a smaller-than-expected 10 percent rise in full-year operating profit on Wednesday, warning tough competition would dent gains from improving sales in the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Honda cautious as rivalry heats up; SAIC Q1 a record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.