* Honda posts surprise Q1 profit of 25.2 bln yen * PSA Peugeot Citroen swings to H1 net loss * Honda shares up 1.1 percent * Peugeot shares open up over 3 percent By Chang-Ran Kim and Helen Massy-Beresford TOKYO/PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co on Wednesday posted a surprise first-quarter profit and lifted full year forecasts, while Peugeot swung to a loss and said Europe's car market would not start recovering until late 2010. While analysts had expected an operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Honda posts surprise profit; PSA swings to loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642