* Hyundai net profit up 47 pct, Honda net falls 38 pct * Hyundai shares hit record with positive outlook for the year * Honda delays 2012 forecasts to at least May * Hyundai, Kia benefit from Japan woes and move up value chain By Chang-Ran Kim and Hyunjoo Jin TOKYO/SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - Top Asian car makers Honda Motor and Hyundai Motor Co painted vastly different portraits on Thursday, with Hyundai turning in a stellar quarterly performance while Honda struggled to overcome ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Honda struggles with quake fallout, Hyundai surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.