* Tata Motors Q2 profit down 16 pct, below estimates * Tata Motors, Mahindra incur forex losses * Mahindra says economic outlook cautious for FY12 * Mahindra shares fall as much as 7 pct after results (Wraps Tata Motors, Mahindra results; adds comments) By Sumeet Chatterjee and Subhadip Sircar MUMBAI, Nov 14 - Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra, two of India's biggest automakers, reported a wider-than-expected fall in quarterly earnings on Monday on exchange rate fluctuations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-India's Tata Motors, Mahindra profits down, forex weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.