* 3M beats but cuts outlook on M&A headwind * Timken, Kennametal beat and raise forecasts * 3M shares down, Timken and Kennametal gain By Nick Zieminski and James B. Kelleher NEW YORK/CHICAGO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Usual suspects like China and corporate cost-cuts helped lift U.S. industrial companies' profits in the latest quarter, but Thursday's crop of earnings reports also hinted an economic recovery was broadening beyond early-cycle manufacturing markets. One such hint came ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Industrial earnings hint at broader recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.