* Sarkozy wants international conference to set rules * U.S., Germany also offer technical help to Japan * High level of radiation found in ground water * Long battle foreseen to control crippled plant * Animals said to be eating each other in evacuation zone By Kiyoshi Takenaka and Yoko Nishikawa TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - France called for new global nuclear rules as Japan's atomic crisis reached three weeks on Friday with widening radiation from its crippled power plant but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Japan crisis drags, France wants global nuclear reform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.