* Shares down as GM warns on slowdown, competition * Visteon sees headwinds in investments, commodity prices * Broader Dow Jones auto industry index down 8 pct By Bijoy Anandoth Koyitty BANGALORE, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Lear Corp and Visteon Corp raised their full-year outlook on expectations of increased vehicle production, but shares of the auto parts makers fell after General Motors Co warned of a tough second half. General Motors said it faces a tough second half with risks from a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Lear, Visteon raise FY view; shares down on GM warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642