* Lockheed Martin, Boeing among companies hit * Charges tied to retiree prescription drug benefits * List of affected companies growing LOS ANGELES, March 31 (Reuters) - Lockheed Martin Corp , Boeing Co , Goodrich Corp and Ingersoll-Rand Plc on Wednesday joined a growing list of companies that plan to book charges related to U.S. healthcare reform. The federal government pays subsidies to large companies, including AT&T Inc , Caterpillar Inc and Deere & Co , to help pay for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Lockheed, Boeing, others see health reform charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642