* FT says GM close to Opel deal with RHJ * RHJ, Magna, Fiat, GM Europe decline comment * Qatar submits written offer for deal over Porsche By Anne Jolis and Christiaan Hetzner BRUSSELS/FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - Efforts to save two leading European carmakers took a twist on Tuesday that could change the ownership of both crisis-hit General Motors Corp's Opel and German sportscar maker Porsche . As GM readied for bankruptcy, the Financial Times reported Belgium-based holding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Magna-Opel deal in doubt; Qatar targets Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.