* Major auto dealers see only slow recovery in US sales * AutoNation sees US sales over 11 mln in 2010 * Asbury projects 2010 sales to be flat compared with 2009 * Asbury shares down 1.9 pct; AutoNation down 0.2 pct By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Major U.S. auto dealerships see only a grudging recovery in demand in 2011, a cautious outlook at odds with the consensus view that the battered industry could see a double-digit percentage rebound. "We can feel that there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Major U.S. auto dealers see slow recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.