* Parker Hannifin fiscal 2010 outlook below consensus * Qtrly results at Tyco, Cummins, Parker top Wall St view * Oshkosh loss deeper than expected * Kennametal fiscal 2010 forecast above view * Shares in manufacturing sector up By Nick Zieminski and James B. Kelleher NEW YORK/CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - A handful of diversified U.S. manufacturers posted results that topped Wall Street estimates, boosting investor confidence as they coped with the worst recession in decades. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Manufacturers' results top view, outlook cautious" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.