* McCain says offshore technology is now safe * Schwarzenegger keeps quiet on offshore issue * Obama knocks McCain on nuclear power plant plan By Steve Holland SANTA BARBARA, Calif., June 24 (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate John McCain on Tuesday ran into opposition in environmentally conscious California to his policy switch in favor of U.S. offshore oil drilling. McCain appeared with California's popular Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Santa Barbara Museum of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-McCain runs into opposition over offshore oil plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.