* Michelin hikes sales volume target * Continental sees higher revenue * Michelin shares down 3.7 pct, Continental up 0.3 pct (Releads with Michelin, Continental results, outlook) By Helen Massy-Beresford and Maria Sheahan PARIS/FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin and German rival Continental raised full-year sales targets as price hikes offset higher raw material costs. Cost inflation as well as the impact of supply chain disruption from Japan's earthquake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Michelin, Continental lift tyre sales targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.