* Nissan Q1 op profit 167.9 bln yen vs consensus 124.7 bln yen * Hyundai Q2 op 863.3 bln won vs 801.3 bln won consensus * Strong U.S., China demand drives April-June * Hyundai shares dip 0.7 pct, underperform market * Nissan shares end up 1.8 pct before results By Cheon Jong-woo and Chang-Ran Kim SEOUL/YOKOHAMA, Japan, July 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co and Hyundai Motor Co's forecast-beating quarterly profits may prove tough to match in the second half as robust sales in China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Nissan, Hyundai profits soar; US, China seen slowing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.