* Nissan, Suzuki slash profit guidance * GM/Chrysler merger on hold as govt aid hopes fade-sources * Nissan retracts dividend target as Q2 op profit halves * Japan auto shares fall before results By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor and Suzuki Motor capped a turbulent week for automakers everywhere with their own profit warnings on Friday, as executives predicted a rough ride for the foreseeable future. On top of an economic slowdown ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Nissan, Suzuki slash forecasts as auto gloom deepens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.