*Obama says GM, Chrysler 'not there yet' *White House auto announcement scheduled for Monday *GM, Chrysler have not completed debt-reduction deals By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - Struggling U.S. automakers have not done enough to save themselves, President Barack Obama said, a day before the White House is expected to offer General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC some additional aid and tough new targets to finish the job. "They're not there yet," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Obama takes tough line as auto aid deadline looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.