* Germany blames U.S. for lack of Opel deal * GM bankruptcy imminent after bondholders reject debt swap * Chrysler awaits court verdict on asset transfer to Fiat * Visteon files for Chapter 11 in U.S. * Japanese automaker output slumps again in April (Adds extra comments) By Sarah Marsh and Kevin Krolicki BERLIN/DETROIT, May 28 (Reuters) - As the battle for German carmaker Opel narrowed to a two-way race between Fiat and Magna , overnight talks to shield Opel from parent General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Opel race narrows to two but still no funding deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.