* Peugeot to see 300 mln euro impact from Japan in H2 * Peugeot H1 group underlying profit up 1.8 pct * Peugeot shares down 6.4 pct, autos index down 1.8 pct * Nissan quarterly profit falls 10 pct (Releads with Nissan, changes dateline, byline By Helen Massy-Beresford and Chang-Ran Kim PARIS/TOKYO, July 27 (Reuters) - Car makers showed the impact of the Japan disaster with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen warning 2011 profits would be hit and Japan's Nissan Motor posting a 10 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Peugeot, Nissan smarting after Japan quake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.