* Plutonium found in soil samples at Fukushima complex * Radiation increases, bad news piles up from site * Plant operator seeks help from French companies * Over 28,000 people dead or missing from March 11 disaster By Yoko Nishikawa TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Plutonium found in soil around the crippled Fukushima nuclear complex added to mounting problems on Tuesday in Japan's battle to contain the world's worst atomic crisis since Chernobyl. Plant operator Tokyo Electric Power ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Plutonium found, problems mount at Japan n-plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.