* Putin to hold talks with Renault over AvtoVAZ * Germany's Daimler in talks to up stake in Kamaz - sources * Moves would boost overseas influence over Russian autos * Kamaz shares up 4 pct By Gleb Bryanski and Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Russia moved closer to securing long-term Western support for its struggling car industry on Tuesday as the government prepared for crunch talks with Renault and Daimler considered raising its stake in truck maker Kamaz. Prime ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Russia to tighten links with Western carmakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642