* SAIC, Geely report forecast-beating earnings * Outlook murky as market slows * Both confident to achieve full-year sales targets * Geely has no timetable for Volvo China production * Geely will not use Volvo technologies extensively for now By Fang Yan and Alison Leung BEIJING/HONG KONG, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Two of China's top automakers posted forecast-beating earnings on Wednesday but will struggle to match that performance amid a murky outlook for the world's biggest auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-SAIC, GEELY see mixed outlook after H1 strength" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642