(Writes through, wraps SBS, Siemens Mobile, VDO elements) By Georgina Prodhan FRANKFURT, Feb 17 (Reuters) - German conglomerate Siemens presented an upbeat mid-quarter picture on Tuesday with its biggest units thriving but said it would keep cutting costs by shifting employment to low-cost regions. Siemens, whose products range from X-ray machines to trains, said innovations would drive growth at the company, which last month posted flat quarterly sales as the strong euro and pricing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 1-Siemens upbeat but cost cuts continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.